Friday, May 14, 2010

Volume 2, Chapter One

So. I've graduated. Okay, technically I haven't received my diploma yet, but I'm done!

This blog originally started as a place to document the process of my book, but I'm going to continue it now as a personal blog. So if any of my followers would like to unfollow me, don't worry I understand. Aaaactually, to be honest, I'm not sure if I'm going to blog here, or try out wordpress or tumblr. The image uploading process is so much easier on tumblr.

So now that I'm done school, what am I doing? Funny this was my book design blog....I actually feel like I'm starting a new chapter of life (HA, so very cliche). But now, I theoretically have time to do what I couldn't before, as student, but there's so much I want to do and learn, I'm not sure what to do first. For now, though, I want to work on:

1.) Read more
2.) Draw more
3.) Start blogging, somewhere

...... and I might as well mention everything else...

4.) work on my website
5.) make another motion piece/improve After Effects skills
6.) experiment with 3D motion
7.) do more photoshop illustrations...
8.) MAYBE redo my Alice, actually. Or make a sequel with the leftover materials (I think I can really make a better quality book now that I've done it once). Or maybe I should just move on...
9.) Apply to awards
10.) Apply for JOBS (ugh...)
11.) Figure out possible traveling plans! :D
12.) Find a place to live in Toronto

...they're interchangeable, because I'll probably want to post pictures I draw, maybe put a blog on my website... but for that to happen I need to learn more about web! All of this, while trying to find a place to live... which probably won't happen until I get a job!

We'll see how it goes. Geez, this post is so overwhelming...ly boring post. Haha, jump ship while you can :p

No comments: