Monday, December 14, 2009

More Specifically...

Okay! So I just handed in my book project, so I just feel like bursting out in Christmas break squeals of excitement... I'M DOOONE!!! :D :D eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! but not really. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with how my book turned out, but I wanted it to be so much more. I want to keep adding to it, or even (maybe, in an ideal world) make the second Alice book (Through the Looking Glass)and put them both in a box as a set.... Realistically though, even over break, I still have assignments to do (evil), I wonder how much I will get done....

So, I think I'll just work on pictures. It's something that I want to work on (and improve on), on a personal level, so I think I'll do that over christmas break, if I have the time.

Anyways, I do realize it has been a while since I've been-- Side note: I've found a new freckle (...I should be tested for ADD)........on here to update, but I do assure you lot's have happened (must have, if i finished the project!). So even though it's not required to put up process posts anymore, I think I will, because I do want to record the process, for personal and interest reasons.

To start, I think I'll put up some sketches I've been hoarding in my lair.
This was a concept sketch for the title. Hand lettering all the way :) I like the texture the paper created, but it's not included in the digital version I used for the final...

No comments: